- Phase transformation in metallic materials
- Nanostructured materials
- Bulk metallic glasses
Services in CityU
- Appointed Member, Knowledge Transfer Committee and Patent Working Group, 17 July 2014 – 30 June 2016.
- Member, GE Programme JSSCC (appointed by EDGE Director), April 2015 – March 2017.
Services outside CityU
- Affiliate member, The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, Hong Kong, P R China, 2002 – present.
- Associate Member (AMIMechE), The Institution of Mechanical Engineers, UK, 2000 – present.
- Expert assessor, High international standing, ARC Discovery Projects and Linkage Projects, Australian Research Council, Australia, 2006 – present.
- Member, American Chemical Society, USA, July 2015 – June 2018.
- Member, Task Force on Gemstone Testing, Hong Kong Accreditation Service, Innovation and Technology Commission, Hong Kong, P R China, January 2014 – June 2016.
- Reviewer, Applied Physics Letters, USA, 2006 – present.
- Reviewer, Composites Science and Technology, USA, 2007 – present.
- Reviewer, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, USA.
- Reviewer, Journal of Applied Physics, USA, 2003 – present.
- Reviewer, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, USA, 2006 – present.
- Reviewer, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, USA, 2006 – present.
- Reviewer, Journal of Non-crystalline Solids, USA, 2004 – present.
- Reviewer, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, USA, 2001 – present.
- Reviewer, Materials Chemistry & Physics, USA, 2001 – present.
- Reviewer, Nature Communications.
- Reviewer, Research proposal to National Science Center, Poland, 2016 – present.
- Reviewer, Research proposal to National Science Council, Taiwan, 2004 – present.
- Reviewer, Research proposal to the National Research Foundation of Korea, 2016 – present.
- Technical Advisor, Asia Pacific Gemologist Society, 1 September 2014 – 31 August 2015.
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.