Prof. CHAN Chak Keung (陳澤強)
Source apportionment of secondary organic aerosols in the Pearl River Delta region: Contribution from the oxidation of semi-volatile and intermediate volatility primary organic aerosolsYao, T., Li, Y., Gao, J., Fung, J. C., Wang, S., Li, Y., Chan, C. K. & 1 others, 1 Feb 2020, In : Atmospheric Environment. 222, 117111.
- Published& 10 others, Sep 2019, In : Atmospheric Environment. 212, p. 305-315
Heterogeneous Oxidation of SO2 in Sulfate Production during Nitrate Photolysis at 300 nm: Effect of pH, Relative Humidity, Irradiation Intensity, and the Presence of Organic CompoundsGen, M., Zhang, R., Huang, D. D., Li, Y. & Chan, C. K., 6 Aug 2019, In : Environmental Science and Technology. 53, 15, p. 8757-8766
Effects of Phase State and Phase Separation on Dimethylamine Uptake of Ammonium Sulfate and Ammonium Sulfate-Sucrose Mixed ParticlesDerieux, W. W., Lakey, P. S. J., Chu, Y., Chan, C. K., Glicker, H. S., Smith, J. N., Zuend, A. & 1 others, 18 Jul 2019, In : ACS Earth and Space Chemistry. 3, 7, p. 1268-1278
- Published& 6 others, Jul 2019, In : Atmospheric Environment: X. 3, 100044.
Characterization of Aerosol Aging Potentials at Suburban Sites in Northern and Southern China Utilizing a Potential Aerosol Mass (Go:PAM) Reactor and an Aerosol Mass SpectrometerLi, J., Liu, Q., Li, Y., Liu, T., Huang, D., Zheng, J., Zhu, W. & 11 others, 27 May 2019, In : Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 124, 10, p. 5629-5649
Effect of Ozone Concentration and Relative Humidity on the Heterogeneous Oxidation of Linoleic Acid Particles by Ozone: An Insight into the Interchangeability of Ozone Concentration and TimeChu, Y., Cheng, T. F., Gen, M., Chan, C. K., Lee, A. K. Y. & Chan, M. N., 16 May 2019, In : ACS Earth and Space Chemistry. 3, 5, p. 779-788
- PublishedMabato, B. R., Gen, M., Chu, Y. & Chan, C., Apr 2019, Geophysical Research Abstracts (GRA). European Geosciences Union, Vol. 21. EGU2019-2701
Research output: Chapters, Conference Papers, Creative and Literary Works (RGC: 12, 32, 41, 45) › 32_Refereed conference paper (with ISBN/ISSN) › Not applicable › peer-review
- PublishedZhou, L., Liu, Q., Lee, B. P., Yao, D., Lu, H., Lyu, X. & 2 others, 19 Mar 2019, In : Environmental Science and Technology. 53, 6, p. 3001–3009
Impacts of transboundary air pollution and local emissions on PM2.5 pollution in the Pearl River Delta region of China and the public health, and the policy implicationsHou, X., Chan, C. K., Dong, G. H. & Yim, S. H. L., Mar 2019, In : Environmental Research Letters. 14, 3, 034005.
- PublishedMabato, B. R. G., Gen, M., Chu, Y. & Chan, C. K., 21 Feb 2019, In : ACS Earth and Space Chemistry. 3, 2, p. 150-157
- PublishedZhang, R., Huang, D. D., Li, Y. & Chan, C. K., 12 Feb 2019, In : Environmental science & technology letters. 6, 2, p. 86-91
- Published& 6 others, 1 Feb 2019, In : Atmospheric Environment. 198, p. 23-33
Real time analysis of lead-containing atmospheric particles in Guangzhou during wintertime using single particle aerosol mass spectrometryLu, J., Ma, L., Cheng, C., Pei, C., Chan, C. K., Bi, X., Qin, Y. & 7 others, 30 Jan 2019, In : Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 168, p. 53-63
Positive matrix factorization: A data preprocessing strategy for direct mass spectrometry-based breath analysisLi, X., Huang, D., Zeng, J., Chan, C. K. & Zhou, Z., 15 Jan 2019, In : Talanta. 192, p. 32-39
- PublishedChan, C. K., Li, Y. J., Su, H., Ma, Q., Wu, Z., Zhang, G. & 5 others, 2019, In : Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 19, 19, p. 12631-12686
Electrospray surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (ES-SERS) for studying organic coatings of atmospheric aerosol particlesGen, M., Kunihisa, R., Matsuki, A. & Chan, C. K., 2019, In : Aerosol Science and Technology. 53, 7, 11 p.
Exploring the impacts of anthropogenic emission sectors on PM2.5 and human health in South and East AsiaReddington, C. L., Conibear, L., Knote, C., Silver, B. J., Li, Y. J., Chan, C. K., Arnold, S. R. & 1 others, 2019, In : Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 19, 18, p. 11887-11910
Light absorption properties and potential sources of particulate brown carbon in the Pearl River Delta region of ChinaLi, Z., Tan, H., Zheng, J., Liu, L., Qin, Y., Wang, N., Li, F. & 4 others, 2019, In : Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 19, 18, p. 11669-11685
- PublishedChan, C. K., Kim, I. S. & 3 others, 2019, In : Scientific Reports. 9, 12591.