Dr. LI Kin Kit (李健傑)
BSSc(CUHK), MPhil(CUHK), PhD(Oregon State University)
- Associate Professor, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Phone: +852 34428261
Kin-Kit (Ben) Li joined the Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences (formerly Department of Applied Social Studies) at City University of Hong Kong since 2009. He received his Ph.D. in sport and exercise psychology from Oregon State University in 2008. His research interests include sport and exercise psychology, physical activity promotion, vaccination, social gerontology, health communication, time perspective, and life-course theories.
Award and Achievement
Editors' Choice - International Journal of Nursing Studies
- Leung, C. L. K., Li, K.-K.*, Wei, V. W. I., Tang, A., Wong, S. Y. S., Lee, S. S., & Kwok, K. O. (2022). Profiling vaccine believers and skeptics in nurses: A latent profile analysis. International journal of nursing studies, 126, 104142. *corresponding author
- Editors' Choice - International Journal of Nursing Studies
- Kwok, K. O., Li, K.-K.*, Wei, W. I., Tang, A., Wong, S. Y. S., & Lee, S. S. (2021). Influenza vaccine uptake, COVID-19 vaccination intention and vaccine hesitancy among nurses: A survey. International journal of nursing studies, 114, 103854. *lead and corresponding author
2012 “Fellow” Research Consortium, American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
- Physical activity promotion
- Sport and exercise psychology
- Social gerontology
- Health communication
- Time perspective
- Life course perspectives
Services outside CityU
- 2021 - Now, Consuting Editor, Psychology and Aging.
- 2021 - Now, Consulting Editor, Applied Psychology: Health and Well-being.
- 2020 - Now, Editorial Board Member, Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport.
- 2012 - Now, Editorial Board Member, Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology.
Services in CityU
- 2017 - Now, Residence Master, Jockey Club Humanity Hall
- 2019 - 22, Associate Head
- 2015 - 19, Assistant Head