Dr. Adesola Ademiloye received his Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) degree in Civil Engineering with first class honors from Ekiti State University, Nigeria in April 2013. He was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Civil Engineering (Computational Mechanics) for his work on the development of a multiscale Cauchy-Born framework for modeling the biomechanical properties of healthy and malaria-infected red blood cell membrane by City University of Hong Kong in July 2017. He is currently a Postdoctoral Research Scholar under the guidance of his doctoral degree supervisor, Professor KM Liew. He is a member of the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), an associate member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Structural Engineering Institute (SEI – ASCE), Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI – ASCE) and a graduate member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Computational mechanics
- Multiscale modeling
- Numerical methods
- CA2675: Fluid Mechanics
- CA19501: Technical Studies ‐ Structural Systems
- City University of Hong Kong PhD postgraduate studentship award, 2013 – 2017
- Best Student Paper Award at the 24th IAENG International Conference on Scientific Computing, Hong Kong, PRC, May 2016
- Two-time recipient of Outstanding Academic Performance Award, CityU Hong Kong, 2015 and 2016
- Two-time recipient of Research Tuition Scholarship Award, CityU Hong Kong, 2015 and 2016
- Top 1% excellent graduate with 1st class honors, Ekiti State University, Nigeria, 2013
- Two-time recipient of Ekiti State Government Scholarship for outstanding students (undergraduate level), 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 academic sessions
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.