School of Energy and Environment
Organisational unit: Academic Departments
- PublishedYang, X., Xiao, F., Wang, S., Liu, J., Leung, M. K. H., Yu, D. Y. W. & Rogach, A. L., 21 May 2019, In : Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 7, 19, p. 11877-11885
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal › Not applicable › peer-reviewScopus citations: 1
- Published21 May 2019, In : Nanoscale. 11, 19, p. 9296-9301
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal › Not applicable › peer-review
Effect of Ozone Concentration and Relative Humidity on the Heterogeneous Oxidation of Linoleic Acid Particles by Ozone: An Insight into the Interchangeability of Ozone Concentration and TimeChu, Y., Cheng, T. F., Gen, M., Chan, C. K., Lee, A. K. Y. & Chan, M. N., 16 May 2019, In : ACS Earth and Space Chemistry. 3, 5, p. 779-788
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal › Not applicable › peer-reviewScopus citations: 2
Generation and extraction of hydrogen from low-temperature water-gas-shift reaction by a ZIF-8-based membrane reactorYin, H., Shang, J., Choi, J. & Yip, A. C., 15 May 2019, In : Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 280, p. 347-356
- PublishedShang, J., Coker, E. & 4 others, 15 May 2019, In : Journal of the American Chemical Society. 141, 19, p. 7789-7796
Revealing the role of kapok fibre as bio-template for In-situ construction of C-doped g-C3N4@C, N co-doped TiO2 core-shell heterojunction photocatalyst and its photocatalytic hydrogen production performanceMohamed, M. A., M. Zain, M. F., Jeffery Minggu, L., Kassim, M. B., Jaafar, J., Saidina Amin, N. A. & Ng, Y. H., 15 May 2019, In : Applied Surface Science. 476, p. 205-220
Electrospun Nanofiber Membranes Incorporating PDMS-Aerogel Superhydrophobic Coating with Enhanced Flux and Improved Antiwettability in Membrane DistillationDeka, B. J., Lee, E., Guo, J., Kharraz, J. & An, A. K., 7 May 2019, In : Environmental Science and Technology. 53, 9, p. 4948-4958
- Online published
Delayed impacts of the IOD: cross-seasonal relationships between the IOD, Tibetan Plateau snow, and summer precipitation over the Yangtze–Huaihe River regionZhang, Y., Zhou, W., Chow, E. C. H. & Leung, M. Y. T., 1 May 2019, In : Climate Dynamics.
Analytical modeling and comparison of two consequent-pole magnetic-geared machines for hybrid electric vehiclesZhao, H., Liu, C., Song, Z. & Yu, J., May 2019, In : Energies. 12, 10, 1888.
- PublishedLiu, C., Jiang, C., Song, J. & Chau, K. T., May 2019, In : IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 66, 5, p. 4108-4117
Bioaerosol Concentrations and Size Distributions during the Autumn and Winter Seasons in an Industrial City of Central ChinaLiu, T., Chen, L. A., Zhang, M., Watson, J. G., Chow, J. C., Cao, J., Chen, H. & 8 others, May 2019, In : Aerosol and Air Quality Research. 19, 5, p. 1095-1104
- PublishedLiu, C., Lee, C. H. T. & Han, W., May 2019, In : IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 66, 5, p. 4065-4074
- PublishedVillada, J. C., Chalifour, A., Duran, M. F., Lu, H. & Lee, P. K. H., May 2019, In : Frontiers in Microbiology. 10, ARTN 1027.
Ensemble-based CMIP5 simulations of West African summer monsoon rainfall: current climate and future changesAkinsanola, A. A. & Zhou, W., May 2019, In : Theoretical and Applied Climatology. 136, 3-4, p. 1021–1031
Model Predictive Control for a Six-Phase PMSM with High Robustness Against Weighting Factor VariationLuo, Y. & Liu, C., May 2019, In : IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. 55, 3, p. 2781-2791 8645694.
Phase relationship between summer and winter monsoons over the South China Sea: Indian Ocean and ENSO forcingZhang, Y., Zhou, W. & Leung, M. Y. T., May 2019, In : Climate Dynamics. 52, 9-10, p. 5229–5248
Role of the South Asian high in the onset process of the Asian summer monsoon during spring-to-summer transitionWei, W., Wu, Y., Yang, S. & Zhou, W., May 2019, In : ATMOSPHERE. 10, 5, 239.
SLIPS-TENG: robust triboelectric nanogenerator with optical and charge transparency using slippery interfaceXu, W., Zhou, X., Hao, C., Zheng, H., Liu, Y., Yan, X., Yang, Z. & 4 others, May 2019, In : National Science Review. 6, 3, p. 540–550
- PublishedLi, X., Mettu, S., Martin, G. J., Ashokkumar, M. & Lin, C. S. K., May 2019, In : Ultrasonics Sonochemistry. 53, p. 77-82
- PublishedZhang, W., Xiong, J., Li, J. & Daoud, W. A., 28 Apr 2019, In : Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 7, 16, p. 9486-9496