School of Energy and Environment
Organisational unit: Academic Departments
On trade-off for dispersion stability and thermal transport of Cu-Al2O3 hybrid nanofluid for various mixing ratiosSiddiqui, F. R., Tso, C. Y., Chan, K. C., Fu, S. C. & Chao, C. Y., Apr 2019, In : International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 132, p. 1200-1216
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal › Not applicable › peer-reviewScopus citations: 2
Polypyrrole and Carbon Nanotube Co-Composited Titania Anodes with Enhanced Sodium Storage Performance in Ether-Based ElectrolyteYang, X., Wang, S., Zhuang, X., Tomanec, O., Zboril, R., Yu, D. Y. W. & Rogach, A. L., Apr 2019, In : Advanced Sustainable Systems. 3, 4, 1800154.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal › Not applicable › peer-review
- PublishedChan, J. C. L. & Wong, W. K., Apr 2019, In : Meteorological Applications. 26, 2, p. 213-220
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal › Not applicable › peer-reviewScopus citations: 1
- PublishedQiu, S. & Zhou, W., Apr 2019, In : ATMOSPHERE. 10, 4, 173.
Inter-decadal variability of the location of maximum intensity of category 4–5 typhoons and its implication on landfall intensity in East AsiaLiu, K. S. & Chan, J. C. L., 30 Mar 2019, In : International Journal of Climatology. 39, 4, p. 1839-1852
Modulation of the southern Indian Ocean dipole on the impact of El Niño–Southern Oscillation on Australian summer rainfallGong, H., Zhou, W., Chen, W., Wang, L., Leung, M. Y., Cheung, P. K. & Zhang, Y., 30 Mar 2019, In : International Journal of Climatology. 39, 4, p. 2484-2490
- E-pub ahead of printNg, Y. H. & Aguey-Zinsou, K., 28 Mar 2019, In : International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
- E-pub ahead of printSun, M., Gu, Q., Hanif, A., Wang, T. & Shang, J., 26 Mar 2019, In : Chemical Engineering Journal. 370, p. 1450-1458
- PublishedXing, Y., Brimblecombe, P. & Ning, Z., 25 Mar 2019, In : Science of the Total Environment. 658, p. 1-7
Modular Metal–Organic Polyhedra Superassembly: From Molecular-Level Design to Targeted Drug DeliveryZhu, W., Guo, J., Ju, Y., Serda, R. E., Croissant, J. G., Shang, J., Coker, E. & 5 others, 22 Mar 2019, In : Advanced Materials. 31, 12, 1806774.
Aluminium-biochar composites as sustainable heterogeneous catalysts for glucose isomerisation in a biorefineryYu, I. K. M., Xiong, X., Tsang, D. C. W., Wang, L., Hunt, A. J., Song, H., Shang, J. & 2 others, 21 Mar 2019, In : Green Chemistry. 21, 6, p. 1267-1281
An eco-friendly and cleaner process for preparing architectural ceramics from coal fly ash: Pre-activation of coal fly ash by a mechanochemical methodLuo, Y., Wu, Y., Ma, S., Zheng, S. & Chu, P. K., 20 Mar 2019, In : Journal of Cleaner Production. 214, p. 419-428
- PublishedZhou, L., Liu, Q., Lee, B. P., Yao, D., Lu, H., Lyu, X. & 2 others, 19 Mar 2019, In : Environmental Science and Technology. 53, 6, p. 3001–3009
Investigation of an advanced catalytic effect of cobalt oxide modification on graphite felt as the positive electrode of the vanadium redox flow batteryXiang, Y. & Daoud, W. A., 15 Mar 2019, In : Journal of Power Sources. 416, p. 175-183
- PublishedXing, Y. & Brimblecombe, P., 15 Mar 2019, In : Atmospheric Environment. 201, p. 73-83
- PublishedYeo, J., Oh, J., Cheung, H. H. L., Lee, P. K. H. & An, A. K., 15 Mar 2019, In : Journal of Environmental Management. 234, p. 290-296
Binary NiCoO2-modified graphite felt as an advanced positive electrode for vanadium redox flow batteriesXiang, Y. & Daoud, W. A., 14 Mar 2019, In : Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 7, 10, p. 5589-5600
- E-pub ahead of printAkinsanola, A. A., 12 Mar 2019, In : Meteorological Applications.
Heterogeneous photocatalysts: an overview of classic and modern approaches for optical, electronic, and charge dynamics evaluationTan, H. L., Abdi, F. F. & Ng, Y. H., 7 Mar 2019, In : Chemical Society Reviews. 48, 5, p. 1255-1271
Efficient removal of zinc from water and wastewater effluents by hydroxylated and carboxylated carbon nanotube membranes: Behaviors and mechanisms of dynamic filtrationAli, S., Rehman, S. A. U., Shah, I. A., Farid, M. U., An, A. K. & Huang, H., 5 Mar 2019, In : Journal of Hazardous Materials. 365, p. 64-73 10 p.