School of Energy and Environment
Organisational unit: Academic Departments
- PublishedXing, Y. & Brimblecombe, P., Feb 2020, In : Landscape and Urban Planning. 194, 103682.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journalScopus citations: 4
Model-based analysis of geometrical effects in microfluidic fuel cell with flow-through porous electrodesXu, Q., She, Y. & Li, L., 30 Jan 2020, In : International Journal of Modern Physics B. 34, 1, 2040022.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal
- Accepted/In press/Filed
A Material for Use in a Battery, a Battery and a Method of Manufacturing a Material for Use in a BatteryYU, Y. W. D., LEE, P. K. & TAN, T., 29 Jan 2020, (Accepted/In press/Filed) Priority No. 16/775,353
Research output: Patents, Agreements and Assignments (RGC: 51, 52, 53) › 51_Patents granted (CityU only, data source from KTO)
Quantitative analyses and a novel optimization strategy on negative energy-flow region in parabolic trough solar receiversWang, Q., Yang, H., Zhong, S., Huang, Y., Hu, M., Cao, J., Yang, H. & 1 others, , 15 Jan 2020, In : Solar Energy. 196, p. 663-672
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journalScopus citations: 2
Teaching Electrochemistry with Common Objects: Electrocatalytic Hydrogenation of Acetol with U.S. CoinsLam, C. H. & Jackson, J. E., 14 Jan 2020, In : Journal of Chemical Education. 97, 1, p. 172-177
- PublishedWang, H., Brimblecombe, P. & Ngan, K., 10 Jan 2020, In : Science of the Total Environment. 699, 134256.
Photocatalytic Bacterial Inactivation by a Rape Pollen-MoS2 Biohybrid Catalyst: Synergetic Effects and Inactivation MechanismsXiao, K., Wang, T., Sun, M., Hanif, A., Gu, Q., Tian, B., Jiang, Z. & 4 others, , 7 Jan 2020, In : Environmental Science and Technology. 54, 1, p. 537-549
A State-of-the-Art Review on the Drive of Renewables in Gujarat, State of India: Present Situation, Barriers and Future InitiativesElavarasan, R. M., Shafiullah, G. M., Nallapaneni Manoj Kumar & Padmanaban, S., 1 Jan 2020, In : Energies. 13, 1, 30 p., 40.
- PublishedXiao, Y. & Liu, C., Jan 2020, In : IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. 56, 1, 6 p., 7500106.
- PublishedZhao, H., Liu, C. & Song, Z., Jan 2020, In : IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. 56, 1, p. 1-7 8937096.
- PublishedChan, J. C. L. & Yamaguchi, M., Jan 2020, In : Meteorological Applications. 27, 1, e1888.
Enhanced polyunsaturated fatty acid production using food wastes and biofuels byproducts by an evolved strain of Phaeodactylum tricornutumWang, X., Balamurugan, S., Liu, S., Zhang, M., Yang, W., Liu, J., Li, H. & 1 others, , Jan 2020, In : Bioresource Technology. 296, 122351.
Exploring blockchain for the energy transition: Opportunities and challenges based on a case study in JapanAhl, A., Yarime, M., Goto, M., Chopra, S. S., Kumar, N. M., Tanaka, K. & Sagawa, D., Jan 2020, In : Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 117, 109488.
Performance analysis of R1234yf/ionic liquid working fluids for single-effect and compression-assisted absorption refrigeration systemsSun, Y., Di, G., Wang, J., Wang, X. & Wu, W., Jan 2020, In : International Journal of Refrigeration. 109, p. 25-36
- PublishedSheng, W., Zhang, L. & Ridley, I., Jan 2020, In : Energy Policy. 136, 111075.
Thermo-economic and environmental analysis of integrating renewable energy sources in a district heating and cooling networkAsim, M., Saleem, S., Imran, M., Leung, K. H. M., Hussain, S. A., Miró, L. S. & Rodríguez, I., Jan 2020, In : Energy Efficiency. 13, 1, p. 79-100
- PublishedYu, X., Yao, Y., Zheng, H. & Zhang, L., Jan 2020, In : Energy Economics. 85, 104516.
- PublishedSajjad, M. & Abbas, S., Jan 2020, In : Remote Sensing. 12, 1, 8.