Division of Building Science and Technology
Organisational unit: Academic Departments
- PublishedHeuristic optimization for grid-interactive net-zero energy building design through the glowworm swarm algorithmSun, Y., Ma, R., Chen, J. & Xu, T., 1 Feb 2020, In : Energy and Buildings. 208, 109644.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal
- PublishedZhang, S., Cheng, Y., Olaide Oladokun, M., Wu, Y. & Lin, Z., Feb 2020, In : Sustainable Cities and Society. 53, 101870.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journalScopus citations: 4
- PublishedFong, M. L. A., Feb 2020. 19 p.
Research output: Conference Papers (RGC: 31A, 31B, 32, 33) › 32_Refereed conference paper (no ISBN/ISSN)
- PublishedExperimental investigation into the effects of different metabolic rates of body movement on thermal comfortZhang, Y., Zhou, X., Zheng, Z., Oladokun, M. O. & Fang, Z., 15 Jan 2020, In : Building and Environment. 168, 106489.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journalScopus citations: 1
- PublishedFong, K. F. & Lee, C. K., 1 Jan 2020, In : Solar Energy. 195, p. 677-684
Downloads 64Investigation on zero grid-electricity design strategies of solid oxide fuel cell trigeneration system for high-rise building in hot and humid climateFong, K. F. & Lee, C., Feb 2014, In : Applied Energy. 114, p. 426-433
Downloads 62Performance analysis of internal-combustion-engine primed trigeneration systems for use in high-rise office buildings in Hong KongFong, K. F. & Lee, C. K., 2014, In : Energy Procedia. 61, p. 2319-2322
Downloads 31Characterization of different heat mitigation strategies in landscape to fight against heat island and improve thermal comfort in hot–humid climate (Part I): Measurement and modellingZhao, T. F. & Fong, K. F., Jul 2017, In : Sustainable Cities and Society. 32, p. 523-531
Downloads 31Investigation on hybrid system design of renewable cooling for office building in hot and humid climateFong, K. F. & Lee, C., Jun 2014, In : Energy and Buildings. 75, p. 1-9
Downloads 22Analysis of a Hybrid PV/Thermal Solar-Assisted Heat Pump System for Sports Center Water Heating ApplicationBai, Y., Chow, T. T., Ménézo, C. & Dupeyrat, P., 2012, In : International Journal of Photoenergy. 2012, 265838.
- Chow, T. T., 2010, In : Applied Energy. 87, 2, p. 365-379
- Role of ventilation in airborne transmission of infectious agents in the built environment - A multidisciplinary systematic reviewLi, Y., Leung, G. M., Tang, J. W., Yang, X., Chao, C. Y. H., Lin, J. Z., Lu, J. W. & 8 others, , Feb 2007, In : Indoor Air. 17, 1, p. 2-18
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 62_Review of books or of software (or similar publications/items)Scopus citations: 380
- Chow, T. T., Aug 2003, In : Solar Energy. 75, 2, p. 143-152
- Chow, T. T., Pei, G., Fong, K. F., Lin, Z., Chan, A. L. S. & Ji, J., Mar 2009, In : Applied Energy. 86, 3, p. 310-316
- Fong, K. F., Hanby, V. I. & Chow, T. T., Mar 2006, In : Energy and Buildings. 38, 3, p. 220-231