Department of Biomedical Sciences
Organisational unit: Academic Departments
Single cell target gene mutation analysis by arc-edge-channel monolithic valve microfluidic cell isolation and locked nucleic acid-based PCR detectionXu, T., Fu, H., Li, Y., Chen, X., Cheuk, W., Li, C., Zou, H. & 4 others, , 15 Aug 2019, In : Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical. 293, p. 224-234
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journalScopus citations: 1
Comparative transcriptomic analysis revealed the key pathways responsible for organic sulfur removal by thermophilic bacterium Geobacillus thermoglucosidasius W-2Peng, C., Huang, D., Shi, Y., Zhang, B., Sun, L., Li, M., Deng, X. & 1 others, , 1 Aug 2019, In : Science of the Total Environment. 676, p. 639-650
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journal
Aloperine induces apoptosis and G2/M cell cycle arrest in hepatocellular carcinoma cells through the PI3K/Akt signaling pathwayLiu, J., Huo, C., Cao, H., Fan, C., Hu, J., Deng, L., Lu, Z. & 4 others, , Aug 2019, In : Phytomedicine. 61, 152843.
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 21_Publication in refereed journalScopus citations: 9
Bone Sarcoma With EWSR1-NFATC2 Fusion: Sarcoma With Varied Morphology and Amplification of Fusion Gene Distinct From Ewing SarcomaYau, D. T. W., Chan, J. K. C., Bao, S., Zheng, Z., Lau, G. T. C. & Chan, A. C. L., Aug 2019, In : International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 27, 5, p. 561–567
- Published& 5 others, , Aug 2019, In : Nature Methods. 16, 8, p. 722–730
Investigating Long-term Synaptic Plasticity in Interlamellar Hippocampus CA1 by Electrophysiological Field RecordingTetteh, H., Lee, J., Lee, J., Kim, J. G. & Yang, S., Aug 2019, In : Journal of Visualized Experiments. 150, e59879.
Publisher Correction: Combinatorial mutagenesis en masse optimizes the genome editing activities of SpCas9Choi, G. C. G., Zhou, P., Yuen, C. T. L., Chan, B. K. C., Xu, F., Bao, S., Chu, H. Y. & 5 others, , Aug 2019, In : Nature Methods. 16, p. 789
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › Comment/debate
RNA-Seq-based transcriptomic profiling of primary interstitial cells of Cajal in response to bovine viral diarrhea virus infectionLi, S., Hu, X., Tian, R., Guo, Y., Chen, J., Li, Z., Zhao, X. & 10 others, , Aug 2019, In : Veterinary Research Communications. 43, 3, p. 143-153
- PublishedFaleti, O. D. & He, M., Aug 2019, In : Seminars in Cancer Biology. 57, p. 105-110
- Accepted/In press/Filed
- Accepted/In press/Filed
- PublishedYang, Y. & Li, J., Jul 2019, In : Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 62, 4, p. 297-301
Pseudomonas aeruginosa Regulatory Protein AnvM Controls Pathogenicity in Anaerobic Environments and Impacts Host DefenseZhang, Y., Zhou, C., Pu, Q., Wu, Q., Tan, S., Shao, X., Zhang, W. & 7 others, , Jul 2019, In : mBio. 10, 4, e01362-19.
ONSET WEIGHTING OF INTERAURAL TIME DIFFERENCES IN NEONATALLY DEAFENED CI RATS IS COMPARABLE TO NORMAL HEARING RATSBuck, A. N., Rosskothen-Kuhl, N., Li, K., Khurana, L., CHAN, C. H. K. & Schnupp, J. W., Jul 2019.
Research output: Conference Papers (RGC: 31A, 31B, 32, 33) › Poster
- Accepted/In press/FiledMA, C. H. E., KUMAR, G. & TIN, C., 27 Jun 2019, (Accepted/In press/Filed) Priority No. 16/454,121
Research output: Patents, Agreements and Assignments (RGC: 51, 52, 53) › 51_Patents granted (CityU only, data source from KTO)
- PublishedWang, W. & Zhou, S., 15 Jun 2019, In : Clinical Cancer Research. 25, 12, p. 3476-3478
- PublishedHuang, C., Pan, Q., Lee, J., Hao, Q., Chan, T., Lo, N. W. S. & 5 others, , 7 Jun 2019, In : Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids. 16, p. 218-228
- Published& 6 others, , 1 Jun 2019, In : FASEB Journal. 33, 6, p. 6838-6851
- PublishedXie, F., Tian, L., Manno, S. H., Manno III, F. A., Fallah, S. & 3 others, , Jun 2019, In : Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 89, p. 117-126
Gene Expression Signature in Surgical Tissues and Endoscopic Biopsies Identifies High-Risk T1 Colorectal CancersKandimalla, R., Ozawa, T., Gao, F., Wang, X., Goel, A. & T1 Colorectal Cancer Study Group, Jun 2019, In : Gastroenterology. 156, 8, p. 2338-2341.e3