Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Organisational unit: Academic Departments
- PublishedA qualitative and quantitative investigation of effects of indoor built environment for people with dementia in care and attention homesLeung, M., Wang, C. & Chan, I. Y., 15 Jun 2019, In : Building and Environment. 157, p. 89-100
- PublishedLam, H. & Beck, J. L., 15 Jun 2019, In : Engineering Structures. 189, p. 222-240
- PublishedDebonding detection in CFRP-retrofitted reinforced concrete structures using nonlinear Rayleigh waveNg, C., Mohseni, H. & Lam, H., 15 Jun 2019, In : Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 125, p. 245-256
- PublishedQin, R., Hao, H., Rousakis, T. & Lau, D., 15 Jun 2019, In : Composites Part B: Engineering. 167, p. 346-355
- PublishedLES simulation of flow field and pollutant dispersion in a street canyon under time-varying inflows with TimeVarying-SIMPLE approachLi, W., He, Y., Zhang, Y., Su, J., Chen, C., Yu, C. W., Zhang, R. & 1 others, 15 Jun 2019, In : Building and Environment. 157, p. 185-196
Downloads 245Public water supply in Lagos State, Nigeria: Review of importance and challenges, status and concerns and pragmatic solutionsBalogun, I. I., Sojobi, A. O. & Galkaye, E., 2017, In : Cogent Engineering. 4, 1, 1329776.
Downloads 34Multiobjective Path Optimization for Critical Infrastructure Links with Consideration to Seismic ResilienceWang, Z., Wang, Q., Zukerman, M., Guo, J., Wang, Y., Wang, G., Yang, J. & 1 others, Oct 2017, In : Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. 32, 10, p. 836-855
Downloads 23Nonlinear structure-extended cavity interaction simulation using a new version of harmonic balance methodLee, Y., 2018, In : PLoS ONE. 13, 7, e0199159.
- A higher-order nonlocal elasticity and strain gradient theory and its applications in wave propagationLim, C. W., Zhang, G. & Reddy, J. N., May 2015, In : Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. 78, p. 298-313
- Static and free vibration analyses of carbon nanotube-reinforced composite plates using finite element method with first order shear deformation plate theoryZhu, P., Lei, Z. X. & Liew, K. M., Mar 2012, In : Composite Structures. 94, 4, p. 1450-1460
- Lam, J. C., 15 Feb 2014, In : Applied Energy. 115, p. 164-173
- Liew, K. M., Lei, Z. X. & Zhang, L. W., Feb 2015, In : Composite Structures. 120, p. 90-97
- Li, D. H. W., Yang, L. & Lam, J. C., 1 Jun 2013, In : Energy. 54, p. 1-10