Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1433-7479
Scopus rating (2018): CiteScore 3.09 SJR 0.617 SNIP 1.292
- Online published
Differential evolutionary algorithm with an evolutionary state estimation method and a two-level selection mechanismLi, Y. & Li, G., 19 Dec 2019, In : Soft Computing. 21 p.
- PublishedHussain, S., Keung, J., Sohail, M. K., Khan, A. A., Ilahi, M., Ahmad, G., Mufti, M. R. & 1 others, , Dec 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 24, p. 13433–13448
- Online published
A cuckoo search optimization-based forward consecutive mean excision model for threshold adaptation in cognitive radioAbdullahi, H., Onumanyi, A. J., Zubair, S., Abu-Mahfouz, A. M. & Hancke, G. P., 3 Nov 2019, In : Soft Computing. 22 p.
- PublishedZhang, S. X., Zheng, S. Y. & Long, Y. L., Nov 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 22, p. 11851–11866
New failure mode and effect analysis approach considering consensus under interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy environmentLi, Y., Wang, R. & Chin, K., Nov 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 22, p. 11611–11626
- Online publishedZhou, J. & Pedrycz, W., 25 Sep 2019, In : Soft Computing. 16 p.
- PublishedChin, K., Sep 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 17, p. 7977–7990
- PublishedYuen, S. Y., Lou, Y. & Zhang, X., Aug 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 15, p. 6511–6531
- PublishedTse, P. W., Jul 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 13, p. 5117–5128 3178.
- PublishedLi, G., Zhu, Z., Ming, Z., Wen, Z. & Lu, N., Jun 2019, In : Soft Computing. 23, 11, p. 3643–3660
A belief rule-based expert system to assess suspicion of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) under uncertaintyHossain, M. S., Rahaman, S., Mustafa, R. & Andersson, K., Nov 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 22, p. 7571–7586 16 p.
- PublishedZhang, Q., Nov 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 21, p. 7087–7102
A novel differential evolution algorithm with a self-adaptation parameter control method by differential evolutionCui, L., Li, G., Zhu, Z., Wen, Z., Lu, N. & Lu, J., Sep 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 18, p. 6171-6190
- PublishedWong, K., Sep 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 18, p. 5921–5922
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › Editorial Preface
A novel two-sided matching decision method for technological knowledge supplier and demander considering the network collaboration effectHan, J., Li, B., Liang, H. & Lai, K. K., Aug 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 16, p. 5439-5451
- PublishedAug 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 16, p. 5201–5213
Adjust weight vectors in MOEA/D for bi-objective optimization problems with discontinuous Pareto frontsZhang, C., Tan, K. C., Lee, L. H. & Gao, L., Jun 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 12, p. 3997-4012
Cross-company defect prediction via semi-supervised clustering-based data filtering and MSTrA-based transfer learningYu, X., Wu, M., Jian, Y., Bennin, K. E., Fu, M. & Ma, C., May 2018, In : Soft Computing. 22, 10, p. 3461-3472
Decomposition-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for vehicle routing problem with stochastic demandsGee, S. B., Arokiasami, W. A., Jiang, J. & Tan, K. C., 1 Sep 2016, In : Soft Computing. 20, 9, p. 3443-3453
- Tan, K. C. & Al-Mamun, A., 1 Apr 2016, In : Soft Computing. 20, 4, p. 1289-1304